Training sessions indicated below are only given as a rough guide.
The advantage of training sessions in your own home is that they are tailor-made to suit your own hardware and software.
Most training sessions are organised in two-hour modules.
IT for beginners
- How to use a keyboard and mouse.
- Manage your Windows environment.
- How to use Word: typing, word-processing and printing.
- How to use Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- How to use your Internet service provider's connection.
- Browse and search the Internet.
- Create and use your Internet Mail.
- Set up and configure your digital camera.
- Transfer, retouch and burn your photos on CD.
- Retouch an image
- Use a scanner
IT training, Level 2 (Intermediate)
- Install and/or uninstall software.
- Compress a file and send it by email.
- Use a CD/DVD burner.